FAQ – Shipping Rodents

I need to send and/or receive mice to/from another University. How do I arrange this?

You will submit the Rodent Shipping Record to the ACS Import/Export Coordinator. Login to myACS. Go to the Forms, View Forms section and select the link. Fill this out, and submit it. The ACS Import/Export Coordinator will then contact you.

Is there a fee for sending and/or receiving rodents to/from another University?

Yes. Login to myACS. Go to Fees, Special Services, General, and scroll down the list to find the fees under Export and/or Import. The fees listed do not include the transportation service fee. An estimate for this will be obtained once the date, locations are determined.